2340 Guilford Lane
Mission Hills, KS 66208
Courtesy: ReeceNichols Southgate
Impressive & extensive restoration of amazing architectural gem on prestigious street.Completely restored & upgraded while maintaining arch. integrity.Exquisite entry, formal lvg rm & library w/amazing woodwork, plaster ceiling & fireplaces.Kitchen expanded w/3 ovens,2 dishw, bev cooler, ice maker, custom zinc & brass strapping hood, hand-glazed tile, Ceasarstone & Quartzite. New, beautiful baths w/heated floors, HVAC, slate roof, copper gutters,detached garage-brings total spaces to 4.1600-bottle wine cellar.
Single Family, Tudor, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Brick Exterior, Stone Trim
- Breakfast Area, Formal Dining
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
Zone, Forced Gas.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Water Purifier, Water Softener, Cedar Closet, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Stateline west on 59th St to Oakwood. North to Guilford Lane, west to home.